The purpose of our cookies
The purpose of these cookies include to have the opportunity to improve LeoCall.com based on user traffic patterns. Eg. we track visitor movements on the side, in order to improve functions. Your private data is not stored in unity with your movements on the site and you are thus completely anonymous.
Where are the data?
The information about your visit and preferences are stored with Google Analytics. All information is kept safe and not in connection with any personal information. You remain in other words anonymous.
How can you delete cookies?
You can safely delete all these cookies if you wish.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select “Security” in the upper right corner
- Select “Delete Browsing History …”
- Make sure there is a checkmark in the “Cookies” and press “Delete”
Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
1. Select “History” in the upper left corner
2. Select “Clear Recent History …”
3. Make sure there is a checkmark in the “Cookies” and click “Clear now”
Avoid cookies in the future
In the future you can avoid cookies by selecting them in the browser you use, or “surf anonymously”. These features support most browser and you can get more help on this from the manufacturer of your particular browser.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us by Tel: 91 54 46 14 | Email: email@example.com.